May 29, 2016

Chic picnic

chic picnic4

How's your weekend going so far? We are having a wonderful weather here, just the perfect time to go out for a barbecue or a picnic, which is what we did the other day!
I won't take credit for the idea, but I will take credit for all the appetizers I made, I was so proud of that! You know that moment when an idea is planted in your mind and you just want to do everything you can to make the best of it? Well, that is what I did; I searched for picnic food recipes, I stressed myself to find the cutest picnic basket - I bought the last one, I think it was waiting for me! 
So, yes, I can turn the smallest thing into something grand, or a big mess if I'm loosing my patience or I give in to frustration. 

It was fun and creative and that is something I really enjoy! I made finger food of cheese, cherry tomatoes and light ham, we had smoked salmon with cream cheese appetizers, some blue cheese, mozzarella, slices of avocado, olives, almonds and fruits and I also made a wrap with lettuce, sliced cheese and ham, this was so creamy and delicious! We ate everything in 5 minutes and then we sat on the blanket until the sun was gone. 
I guess it could've been more relaxing if the park was less crowded with people, but next time, we'll make it even more grand and we'll invite friends and make it fun!
 I hope you enjoy the photos! 

 How do you guys feel about picnics?

  picnic1chic picnic6 picnic2 chic picnic2 chic picnic5 chic picnic3 chic picnic

Happy Sunday guys!
signature

15 comments:

  1. cat de frumoasa esti :D
    iar pozele sunt absolut superbe
    http://diannetho.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce poze dragute! <3
    Foarte frumoasa ideea cu picnicul, totul arata yummy! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, your dress is just the cutest! I think your blog is lovely too, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dreamy and delicate dress! Absolutely beautiful!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooo I love this post, the dress is amazing and the food mmmm.... Next time, you invite me? lol

    xoxo

    claudia
    http://klausstrofobia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pretty pictures :) They look so great

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks amazing on you! And a picknick is such a lovely summer thing right? Love yours!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a divine dress on you. Dreamy, spring-like and most of all chic! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally making me want to have a picnic. So fun! Lovely dress.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is the cutest floral dress ever! what a great picnic spread!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress is so pretty!! you look amazing :)
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair! Dress! Earrings! Everything! I am getting vintage vibes from this shoot and I love it!
    xoSE
    sashaelizabeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of this food looks amazing, and your dress is PERFECTION!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning pictures. The dress is really beautiful on you.

    www.tegaenai.com
    xoxo..

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!